Intro to Motion Graphics 2020: Animating Illustration in After Effects MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 15 Lessons (2h) | Size: 1.65 GB
This is a beginner?s guide on how to animate illustration in Adobe After Effects. An Introductory course to Motion Graphics. We will be animating a 6s piece together. Here are the topics that we will cover in this course.
? Complete workflow from storyboard to final render.
? A variety of tools inside After Effects
? How to work with animation principles
? How to use graph editors to bring life to your animation
? Thinking behind the motion
? How to problem solve
Although it's a beginner's guide, there are a lot of things that we need to cover in this course, so a basic understanding of design tools from Adobe suites will make this course easier to follow.
This course is for anyone who wants to get into motion design, adding animation to your graphic design and illustration, or someone who is a beginner animator that wants to improve on your workflow and animation. whatever the case maybe, this course is for you. Class Outline
1. Introduction: Introducing ?The beginner?s guide on animating illustration in After Effects- Professional Worklow?
2. File preparation in Illustrator: I will show you the essential steps you need to take to prepare your files in illustrator before you bring it into After Effects.
3. Getting started in After Effects: Lets open After Effects and set up our file.
4. Organizing layers: I will show you the easy and efficient way to organize your layers in the timeline. Set up for success.
5. Let's build a house - Windows: Time to get into animation. I will animate the house just by using three simple keyframes on all the elements in the house. Just to show you how a complex animation can be built so simple. Mind blowing right? We will also touch bases on one of the animation principle- overshoot.
6. Let's build a house - Body: Let?s continue to animate the rest of the house by using three simple keyframes. Introducing another animation principle- overlapping action. (By staggering the layers)
7. Saucy house landing: Let?s add an extra layer of animation to what we had and add some rotation and position animation
8. Trees, clouds, and secondary animation: Let?s animate the trees, clouds and introduce the concept of secondary animation
9. Getting into the car: Time to get into the car animation. Let?s reuse keyframes from the house and adjust accordingly. Easy peasy.
10. Bringing on the luggage: Time to animate the luggages and add more life to the car. Apply overlapping action to the luggages.
11. Finishing transition: We will finish up the transition by animating the trees in the background to create parallex.
12. Car smoke: I will show you the easiest way to animate the smoke by using overlapping action.
13. Leaves falling: Time to learn how to animate object along path. In this case. We will animate the leaf falling in a natural way as if there is gravity taking effect.
14. Export: I will show you how to export the video as a mp4 or gif format
15. Congratulations! Thanks so much for taking this course! Now that you have learnt how to animate illustration. Let?s upload your video to project page to share with me and other students. Please also leave a review and let me know what you think of this course. Happy animating!
Download link : (If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)